Saturday, July 27, 2019

Record A Radio Quality Professional Male Voice over





Click Here More Info : http://bit.ly/2ynfhSZ



..........................................................................................................



My rate is $5 PER 50 WORDS. To ensure that I'm able give my best to every client, there is a minimum order requirement of $30.



Each voiceover I record is also professionally edited to remove breaths and EQed to sound great! Just choose the right amount of gigs for your project and add the gig extras you would like below! Longer scripts are ALWAYS welcome, and there is no word limit on my rate!



I will NOT accept scripts with cursing, vulgar/sexual language, or explicit topics.



All scripts are considered final when submitted and will not be modified unless the gig extra for editing/proofreading is purchased.



RUSH 24hr turnaround: Available for $50 for all scripts under 500 words. It is $75 for all scripts from 501-1,000 words. For scripts 1,000+ words, please message me first.



Visit Our website : http://truereview.website


No comments:

Post a Comment